Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

A couple of years ago we started going to Allie and Jesse's house for Easter . . . its usually so nice in Fresno this time of year and we like to do pizza's in the pizza oven!!


Time for the ladies to start chopping and preparing pizza dough! 


Becca, me, Allie, Margie and Aris all dolled up in our aprons!


Jesse making sure the oven is nice and hot for cooking the pizza's!


Great Grandma and Grandpa eating pizza and checking Jed's monitor . . . he was napping and great grandparents want to see their baby boy!!


Oh how we missed Lauren - so I included a picture of her from just before Christmas last year.

THE HUNT


Jed decided to be happy once he realized he was not going to win the battle of the hat . . . it stayed on!!


I just know I can get BOTH of these if I try hard enough!


Ohhhh . . . wats dat??


Ummm . . . this water is better than any egg I found!!


I love my papa!


Gama and papa with little man!




No comments:

Post a Comment